Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Whatever

So my life has not been that exciting lately. So far the election is over which is really nice. I voted for the first time even though I am not supposed to talk about politics I am going to. It was a cool experience seeing Mitt Romney in person and all, but our school should not be promoting a presendential candidate especially because the voters are so split over each candidate. Even though I am for Barack Obama I still thought it was disrespectful that people wore Obama shirts to the Romney rally.
                                   Rachael, Erin, and I at the Romney Rally


The most annoying part of the election had to be all of the uneducated people posting their political "opinions" on twitter. I am not that educated on politics I do not post things on twitter like Mitt Romney is a jerk. Most of the people in our school political views are based off of their parent's views which is even more annoying. I am glad that the election is over because people now will not post their uneducated political views on social networking sites and call people ignorant.

Pretty sweet picture I took

Hurricane Sandy was a horrible storm that caused alot of damage in our country, the east coast suffering from it the most. It bugged me that people were complaining that their power was out for 2 hours, when some people in New York and New Jersey lost their homes.

People in Avon Lake are really bugging me these days. Many people do not realize how much they have compared to other people in this world. I am just excited to get away from people next year and meet new people that are more mature.

I officially signed up for CYO Basketball which I'm really excited for, I turned in my Common App, and I just have to write my personal essay for Cincinnati, and I am playing soccer right now. I visited John Carroll recently and I really liked it, the smaller class sizes appealed to me more because I would rather have more attention from my professors. John Carroll is also a D3 school, and I could definitely play soccer there. I am not positive I want to go there yet. I want to be accepted before I make my final decision.

And our grade FINALLY won something. We beat the Juniors by alot in the powderpuff game. But yeah I am just really excited for the holidays and I am so eager for college acceptance letters.

SENIORS WITH THE WIN!
                                      Our kitchen is coming along.
                                      We took out the floor yesterday.
                                     Riley is all confused about the
                                        whole addition.

No comments: