Sunday, October 14, 2012

Slightly More Optimistic

Well my life is not going that swell right now. But you know what I got to stop complaining about how awful it is because it's really not that bad. My life could be so much worse and I know there are millions of people out there suffering. I've just been a typical teenager complaining about the littlest things. But in reality none of this is going to matter within the next 6 months, or the next year, or ten years from now. So I just have to forget about everything that's made me angry and upset and enjoy life.

Love this saying, even though
people hate YOLO
 Soccer is heading toward an end. And what would you know, we ended up having the worst record in Shoregals Soccer history. We didn't end up winning the conference, and we only won one home game. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT. Hey, we might have a chance at playoffs........probably not but at I'm attempting to be optimistic. As you know I have been disappointed with this soccer season, but I know that all of my experience of soccer is going to help me out later in life. I have learned to work hard, to discipline myself, respect, confidence, integrity, team work, and that things are always not fair and that things always don't go the way it's expected to go. I have made some great friends in the soccer program, had a lot of fun memories, and I played the sport I love. It has been a long ride, but it is not over yet!



My social life has been alright. I have been low key not doing anything fun or exciting lately. Homecoming was actually horrible. It was the worst homecoming yet. My order of most fun homecomings to most boring homecomings were: Junior year, sophomore year, freshmen year, and then senior year. Isn't your senior year homecoming supposed to be the best one? I had a bad mindset going into it, but I didn't think it was going to be that bad. The dance was so lame, it seemed like there was nobody there, nobody wanted to dance, and the music was horrible. And there were other things that I did not enjoy, but I am not going to say it on here. My favorite part was taking pictures with my good friends and seeing every one's dresses. Otherwise that night sucked!

I am so cool taking pics with my dog

YAY

the lovely king and queen

Molly and I looking dashing in red

Otherwise I have just been doing college stuff. I am almost done with my applications thank god! Unfortunately I have to take the ACT for the 4th time ): . The last good movie I saw was Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I wish I finished the book before I saw the movie. And our addition to our house finally started yay! 
*I WILL POST PICS OF OUR ADDITION IN THE NEXT BLOG (:

Excellent movie with Emma Watson who is in
Harry Potter one of my favorites




No comments: