Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Why I Need To Leave

Right now my mood is pretty crappy. Last week was pretty rough. And as of October 1st, 2012, we are approximately seven months away from graduation. I should try to enjoy my senior year right? Well so far it has been what I expected it to be. Soccer is not what I pictured it to be. School is just annoying. The only thing I look forward to everyday is lunch because I actually like my lunch table this year. English with Stuebz is great, but it's first period so I am tired. The rest of my schedule is just kind of dumb, and AP Bio is just notes on notes on notes. People in my grade really make me mad, and on top of that annoying underclassmen. I NEED TO LEAVE AVON LAKE

1. CAGED
I feel like a caged animal in this school. I feel like I get treated like a little kid when I am in fact an adult now. I thought being the oldest in the school would be such a cool feeling, but really I just feel old and way too mature compared to some of the idiotic people in our school. Avon Lake is a bubble, and it really bothers me when many people complain constantly about how horrible Avon Lake is. Hello, we live in one of the nicest communities, you do not have to pay for anything, you have food on your table everyday, SO STOP COMPLAINING! Also I feel like this school tries to get good kids in trouble. For instance, Erin and I received an in school suspension for walking around during study hall. There are countless amounts of students that skip class and leave school and never get caught. Another reason is that stupid parent sign off on gradebookwizard. Before, the school would just disable people's accounts, but now they are threatening students with Saturday schools. I don't understand why you would punish a student for something that there parents did not do. What if that student's parents are not good parents and are not always there for them. So you are going to give that student a Saturday school because of their irresponsible parents? Okay. Okay. Let's pretend like that seems right. And in the course of my discipline that has occurred at ALHS, I've received 2 detentions and an office notice. My first detention was in choir freshmen year when Molly and I were throwing pieces of binder at each other and it ended up on this girl, who gets offended easily. My second detention was my sophomore year in Mrs. Bair's class, I had my head on my desk at the end of class and she thought I was sleeping when I clearly had my eyes open. And my office referral was this year in Mrs. Birkby's class I had my phone out before the period even started and she took my phone away to the office. I don't understand why I received all of those punishments. Like I said this school looks for ways to get good students in trouble. I am on the honor roll, I play sports, and I never do things like stealing and doing drugs. I just do not understand the system at this school.

2. SICK OF PEOPLE

Like I said earlier, I am sick of all the immature people in our school. I am also sick of the judgemental jerks in our grade. I am a lot different than I was two to three years ago. I just need to leave all the stupid drama and cliques. ELE (everyone love everyone) WILL NEVER WORK AT ALHS. Because people got to be immature and act childish. If ELE happened, every one's lives would be much easier. I am a goofy person, and people that do not know me have to stop judging me so hard. I am so done with caring about what other people think of me because odds are I will never see them again after this year. People at Avon Lake High School need to realize that there's more to life than high school. And all of the immature jerks that haven't been nice to me throughout my time at ALHS, I wish them good luck because it will be hard for them to do well in life after high school. I know that my time is not now, and I am happy it is not. Because I do not want to peak at 18. I cannot wait to leave all of this Avon Lake drama behind and move on to greater and better things. I am also excited to start completely fresh and new, people that will not have previous judgements on me. I know college is going to be better than high school.

3. THIS YEAR
This year has not been what I was expecting it to be. Soccer is definitely not going the way I pictured it and my social life has kind of gone downhill in the past two weeks. I am also not really looking forward to homecoming at all. And a lot of this has to do with one specific person. But hopefully I will bounce back from it and eventually make this year better.



College is going to be so great. And I WILL NOT BE IN THE AVON LAKE BUBBLE. I am not going to make it a point to avoid Avon Lake people, but I am excited to leave everyone. I will stay in contact with my good friends. Who knows what will happen? My senior year better start to shape up soon, I got to keep my head up work hard for college. And hopefully everything will work out just fine. 
Hopefully...

No comments: